Upcoming Events Week of September 9, 2019
- Sept. 11 Mass and Memorial Ceremony 9 A.M.
- Class Orientation Home Academy meeting
- Our week of learning will include some review of grade 3 skills in Reading and Math. In Math will began working on Numeration. Students created a chart with 3 ways to name numbers up to 100,000. We will be working on comparing whole numbers and number values this week. These concepts can be found in Chapter 1.
- Our Reading instruction will include strategies on analyzing story structure and making inferences. The students will work on the first story in our reader for vocabulary and spelling.
- This week in S.S. will be working on the map of New York. We will be reading Chapter 1 and define the vocabulary. Students will trace and label the map.
- Our Science work began with defining what technology means and how engineers make new ideas. This week we will continue to work together in Chapter 1 to create new inventions.
- In writing the students created their own selfie poster to introduce themselves to the class. This week we will write about moving, including student generated lists and graphic organizers.
- Please return all handouts.
- Please send me the name of the person who will be picking up your child each day and their relationship. Please list all possibilities.
- Please check H.W. and sign each assignment.
Have a nice week!