Read 30 minutes daily. Through ReadWorks you can access their Library and “check out books”. Go to the Student Library and add what you like to read! It will automatically record your progress on a Reading Log! Check it out!
Effective Monday, 4/6 please try to join our live class through Google Meet at our assigned times. This will replace the streaming on Google Classroom.
This is optional and is available Monday to Thursday.
We are asking that your camera be turned off to ensure everyone’s privacy. My camera will also be shut off.
We will be able to speak to each other and I will be there to assist and support you.
PIN: 140 244 852#
Please practice your Math skills by utilizing Mathletics, SplashLearn, and Khan Academy.
Return all assignments through the Google Classroom link.
ALL ASSIGNMENTS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN SUNDAY, May 24th unless otherwise stated.
- Vocabulary Workshop Unit 10 pgs. 106 to 113. Complete workbook activities and then answer the question.
- Reading: ReadWorks article “How not to Save a Sandcastle”
- Religion – Eucharist Book Ch. 5 pgs. 41 to 50. Complete workbook activities and attached worksheet.
- Fiction Book Report due by May 24th
- Math – Brain Pop Jr. Perimeter and Area Videos; Chapter 11 Lessons 11 and 12 pgs. 515 to 518; workbook pgs. 150, 151, 227 228 and 262
- Practice Skip Counting Songs
- Science – ReadWorks articles – “Health and Body” – Write in your Book of Knowledge.
Remember: Pace yourself! Don’t do everything at once.