This week in ELA, we will be discussing the theme and main idea of short stories.
In Math, we will continue learning about shapes, such as triangle, square, circle and rectangle.
In Religion, we will learn that God gives us water.
In Science, we will be learning about the life cycle of a butterfly
In Social Studies, we will be learning about the term community and friendship.
Kind Regards, Mrs. Savaille
*Spelling Test on Friday 10/4* – Like, In, She, All, Of (Not graded)
* N.U.T. Day Tuesday 10/1* – $2.00
This week’s homework:
- Spelling: Write or dictate 5 sentences using the words: Like, In, She, All, Of
- Math Workbook p.22
- Spelling: Write or dictate 5 rhyming words for each spelling word.
• Math: Workbook p. 23
- Spelling: Write or dictate a short story using each word (Like, In, She, All, Of) in your notebook
• Math: Workbook p.24
• Spelling: Complete at home practice spelling test for each word
• Math: Workbook p.25 and 26
• Spelling test today in class! (Not graded)
• Math: Workbook p.27