Hello First Graders and Parents,
Below is a list of all the assignments included in the packet for this week (3/16-3/20):
Description of Assignments:
- Social Studies
- Bedroom Map Project (explanation attached in packet)
- Create Your Own Plant Project (explanation attached in packet)
- Draw or create using craft/household items
- Attach creation to construction paper to support any glued items
- Find the sum
- Doubles Facts–Real life examples
- Fact Families
- Math Workbook Review pages: p. 268, p. 271, and p. 272
- Opinion writing–Which bug is scarier?
- Opinion writing– Would you rather have cats or dogs?
- Opinion writing–What is your opinion on sharks?
- Opinion sentence starters attached in packet
- Responses should be at least 3 sentences!
- Bossy r word searches
- Please also review r controlled vowel words; practice reading, spelling, etc.
- Cause & Effect– Cut and Paste
- Cause & Effect– Chain Reactions
- Cause & Effect– Graphic Organizer to Write Your Own
- Read a book of your choice. Write 3 cause and effects from the story. Make sure you write the title of the book.
- Grammar Workbook: p. 103, p. 104 and p. 105 (adjectives: words used to tell about/describe nouns)
- Read and Draw Bible Verses
- St. Patrick Questions
- Think about and discuss your Lenten promise with your family
*check your email for the PDF version of this week’s assignments
*make sure to check your email for an upcoming newsletter about more online assignments