NYC Run Vaccine Sites:
- City-run vaccine sites will offer vaccines for children aged 5+ starting Thursday, November 4th.
- Families can go to gov/vaccinefinder and search “Pfizer 5-11” under vaccine type for a site that administers to this age group.
- Families can also call 877-VAX4-NYC to find sites across the city offering appointments or walk-up vaccines at no cost.
- New York City is working to ensure that health care providers, including pediatricians and pharmacies, across the city have access to vaccine supply for children. These providers will likely start coming online over the course of this week, families can check with their doctor, local pharmacy or nyc.gov/vaccinefinder. You can also go to NYC’s in-home vaccination program.
NYC DOE Vaccine Sites:
- There will be over 1,000 pop up vaccination sites at DOE schools starting on Monday, November 8th, some of which will be inside the school building and some of which will be outside of the school building, for example, on a mobile bus.
- Sites that are set up inside the school building will be limited to DOE students at that school, while sites that are outside of the school building may be able to accommodate children ages 5-11 who do not attend the school.
- Families can call the school to verify. A list of schools can be found on the DOE website.